1. Collection and Use of Information
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information about you: Your Profile Information. When you register on the Platform, you give us information including your username, date of birth (where applicable), email address and/or Mobile phone number, information you disclose in your user profile. Information from Third Parties. You may choose to share certain data with us from third parties or through your use of the Platform, we may collect such third party data automatically. We have set out further detail on the information we receive from third parties below: Business Partners: If you choose to register to use the Platform using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook, Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile. We will likewise share certain information with your social network such as your app ID, access token and the referring URL.
1.2 Non-personal Information
We may collect the following non-personal information:
User Content and Behavioural Information. We process the content you generate on the Platform, including preferences you set (such as choice of language), photographs and videos you upload and comments you make and information regarding your use of the Platform.
Technical Information we collect about you. We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Platform including when you are using the App without an account. Such information includes your IP address, browsing history (i.e. the content you have viewed on the Platform), model of your device, the device system, network type, and operating system.
1.3 Examples of how we may use your information
• To better understand customer behavior, customer interest, and other trends among our users and improve our products, services, and advertising.
• provide you with user support;
• personalise the content you receive and provide you with tailored content that will be of interest to you;
• enable you to share User Content and interact with other users;
• to help us detect and combat abuse, harmful activity, fraud, spam, and illegal activity on the Platform;
• ensure your safety and security including reviewing user content.
• ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
• improve, promote and develop the Platform and promote popular topics, hashtags and campaigns on the Platform;
• carry out data analysis and test the Platform to ensure its stability and security;
• allow you to participate in interactive features of the Platform;
• to ensure that you are old enough to use our Platform (as required by law);
• provide you with location-based services (where those services are available in your jurisdiction);
• enforce our terms, conditions and policies;
• administer the Platform including troubleshooting.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
2.1 Third parties we may share your data with:
• Business Partners: If you choose to register to use the Platform using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile. We will likewise share certain information with the relevant social network such as your app ID, access token and the referring URL. Where you opt to share content on social media platforms, the video, username and accompanying text will be shared on that platform or, in the case of sharing via instant messaging platforms such as Whatsapp, a link to the content will be shared.
• Analytics providers: We use analytics providers to help us in the optimisation and improvement of the Platform.
• Our Corporate Group: We may also share your information with other members, subsidiaries, or affiliates of our corporate group, to provide the Platform including improving and optimising the Platform, preventing illegal use and supporting users.
• Law Enforcement: We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or if such use is reasonably necessary.
• Public Profiles: Please note that if your profile is public, your content will be visible to anyone on the Platform and may also be accessed or shared by your friends and followers as well as third parties such as search engines, content aggregators and news sites.
o in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (whether a result of liquidation, bankruptcy or otherwise), in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
o if we sell, buy, merge, are acquired by, or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
:3. Third Party
Yirall may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Data collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties. We do not collect your information on and through and This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party.
The data that you transfer and share through Yirall may be intercepted, collected, used and disclosed by third parties. We are not responsible for any interception, collection, use and disclosure of your information by any third party. Please choose other ways to transfer and share if you have higher security requirements.
4. Users with Whom You Share Your Information
We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other users using Yirall or how such other users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your data with. We cannot, and do not, control the data you share with other users using Yirall or how such other users will use or share such data. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
5. Protection of Data
We take the security of your data very seriously. Yirall is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information are absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
When you use Yirall, the data and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the information you choose to share or submit in these instances.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of this Policy or abuse of Yirall app, please contact us at email@example.com
7. Changes to this Policy